Skin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
mouthpiece blew a gasket after working 135 hours in 2 weeks, little sleep and no pussy, and Only 3 bike ride ls after some clown****s thinks it's funny to run over cyclist, especially since I got runover on my bike 6 months ago.
Sumup?
Ya should got outta the way quicker.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
👀👀👀 Oh dude!!! I dunno about everyone else but I didn't have anyone of you guys in mind when I posted that. Y'all have ALL had your "moments" lately. It's interesting to me that a bunch of old guys can actually be crankier than the afternoon bridge club ladies. 😉🤣🤣😘
Didn’t have anyone in mind?!? Is it time for another name change to Pinocchio?!? :scratch: 🤣

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
mouthpiece blew a gasket after working 135 hours in 2 weeks, little sleep and no pussy, and Only 3 bike ride ls after some clown****s thinks it's funny to run over cyclist, especially since I got runover on my bike 6 months ago.
Sumup?
Ok I remember that thread now. Stayed out of the "best part" adding in some superfluous, gratuitous information that wasn't even related to that.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok I remember that thread now. Stayed out of the "best part" adding in some superfluous, gratuitous information that wasn't even related to that.
So the thread where JD8 and everyone got irritated that I was hatin’ on pitbulls and let me have it? lol

I hope I’m not one of the subjects here. I wasn’t offended, I went about my life unaffected by the drama. My skin is fine

I also learned a lesson about not judging dogs as harshly and not getting caught up in back and forth arguments on here. It’s tacky

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So the thread where JD8 and everyone got irritated that I was hatin’ on pitbulls and let me have it? lol

I hope I’m not one of the subjects here. I wasn’t offended, I went about my life unaffected by the drama. My skin is fine

I also learned a lesson about not judging dogs as harshly and not getting caught up in back and forth arguments on here. It’s tacky
I got over being offended a long time ago on this and other internet forums.
But I may or may not like to "offend" occasionally. :laugh6:

Latest posts

Top Bottom