Snake Vs. Chicken

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warrior45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Damn I hate snakes, but that was awesome!

Hate to say it but with all the anticipating the strike, when it finally happened I jumped...haha

Thanks for sharing! Cool stuff.

W45

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There was a big sale on hamsters once in Cali in a pet shop where I bought all of my critters crickets,mice,rats,etc so I got the bright idea to buy up some some of those hamsters for snake food for my 3 snakes. Mice and rats I always thumped them to knock them out before feeding them,but those damn hamsters were hard to knock out and had some knarly lookin teeth. They freakin put up a good fight. I did manage to finally get them knocked out but I'll never feed the snakes hamsters again. Chickens are much better snake food. Rabbits may be a little aggressive but not like those damn hamsters. I hate rats and mice and love watching them get eaten. My tarantulas all will eat pinkies but you have to dangle them in front of the spider a long time before they will decide to eat em.

[Broken External Image]

Relentless

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There was a big sale on hamsters once in Cali in a pet shop where I bought all of my critters crickets,mice,rats,etc so I got the bright idea to buy up some some of those hamsters for snake food for my 3 snakes. Mice and rats I always thumped them to knock them out before feeding them,but those damn hamsters were hard to knock out and had some knarly lookin teeth. They freakin put up a good fight. I did manage to finally get them knocked out but I'll never feed the snakes hamsters again. Chickens are much better snake food. Rabbits may be a little aggressive but not like those damn hamsters. I hate rats and mice and love watching them get eaten. My tarantulas all will eat pinkies but you have to dangle them in front of the spider a long time before they will decide to eat em.

[Broken External Image]

Gross

Latest posts

Top Bottom