Gather 'round, everyone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The rifle in the first pic is my SBR. For the video I put my upper on a loaner full auto Spike's lower.

I was starting to wonder if there was a cool new way to make an AR full auto without and auto sear, or (the redneck cheap way), a rubberband wrapped around the backside of the trigger and I was the only idiot who didn't know about it.

twocan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Behold, the most awesomest thing I've ever done in my life up to this point.

A Beta mag dump out of my 7.5" AR with a DeGroat Armament flash enhancer.

The gun:

[Broken External Image]

The video:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jcL9vsSKCgE&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jcL9vsSKCgE&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

The aftermath:

[Broken External Image]

WOW!!!

J.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
<< Gets a big gulp of Hater Aide.

"Oh I could do that if I want but I just don't feel like it right now."

Crap that looked like fun! Was the recoil as easy as it looked with the Beta Mag?:patriot:

264Magnum

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was starting to wonder if there was a cool new way to make an AR full auto without and auto sear, or (the redneck cheap way), a rubberband wrapped around the backside of the trigger and I was the only idiot who didn't know about it.
Normally I take pics of everything, but I completely forgot to take a pic of the rifle the way it was set-up.

<< Gets a big gulp of Hater Aide.

"Oh I could do that if I want but I just don't feel like it right now."

Crap that looked like fun! Was the recoil as easy as it looked with the Beta Mag?:patriot:
Yeah I was surprised by how little recoil it had. After we shot the 7.5", I shot a mag through my 11.5" upper and it felt like it was gonna knock me over.

Latest posts

Top Bottom