Snarky remarks and attitudes towards mods

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Whiney bitches indeed...thin skins on both sides of this one.

Don't be a dick, but don't get your panties in a bunch when someone else is being a dick, eh?

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Don't be a dick, but don't get your panties in a bunch when someone else is being a dick, eh?
Now that the elections are over, it is time to deal with the fact that tens of thousands of reports are streaming out of hospitals around the country concerning Post-Election-Panties-In-a-Wad Syndrome (PEPIWPS). PEPIWPS, while contagious, is rather easily treated at home, and generally DOES NOT require hospitalization OR a visit to the emergency room, except in the most extreme cases. Sufferers need only contact their local pharmacies and ask for a tube of Dr. Browne I. Rosebottom's AZZ Soothing Medicinal Cream, which is then rubbed on the nether parts of said sufferers. Dr. Rosebottom unconditionally guarantees that his AZZ Soothing Medicinal Cream will cure a current outbreak of Panties-In-a-Wad Syndrome as well as prevent recurrent outbreaks, or your money back. Stop suffering now--buy AZZ Soothing Medicinal Cream immediately, if not sooner!

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score

How about I'm sick of dealing with men, whom, in their own minds, view themselves as gun toting tough guys, but have the emotional majority of a bunch of Bieber fans?

How about half the **** some think is oh so funny or oh so cool is, in reality, just boring ******** and funny to no one but the deluded poster?

How's that for panties in a wad?

It's stupid and it's tiresome, and most of all, it's BORING.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What do you expect on an internet "General Discussion" forum JB, seriously?

I get what you're saying, but I just think your expectations are a bit high. We are talking about people here. LOL. I just don't think you are going to get rid of the attitudes and emotional crap. I'm sure you can knock it down a little but it might be more trouble than it's worth. If someone is being a ****, we all have the option of ignoring them.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
What do you expect on an internet "General Discussion" forum JB, seriously?

I get what you're saying, but I just think your expectations are a bit high. We are talking about people here. LOL. I just don't think you are going to get rid of the attitudes and emotional crap. I'm sure you can knock it down a little but it might be more trouble than it's worth. If someone is being a ****, we all have the option of ignoring them.

Ha ha ha ha. I read what I wrote and I sound like a whiney ***** myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom