Snarky remarks and attitudes towards mods

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The stuff about Dennis was just hazing in good fun. I think everybody understands that, I know Dennis does.
That does make things a little problematic, though, doesn't it?

Damm, spend 10 hours at the range, and come back to all this fun!
Looks like I have some reading to do while preparing for opening day of gun season.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hope you're not complaining about 10 hours at the range. Gee, that retired life must be gettin' to you!

HaHa! No complaints here! It's what gun people do.
It was a gun fest of everything from a Nemo Omen in .300 win mag, .338 Lapua, a plethora of deer calibers, and 100 yard shooting with carry pistols.....in a dense fog.

tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_14_11_21_3f29fb4aac5929b2720821b0d61569ba.jpg

tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_14_11_21_2836ce0a0377a56c8634ea64281ad48d.jpg

:D :D

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How about I'm sick of dealing with men, whom, in their own minds, view themselves as gun toting tough guys, but have the emotional majority of a bunch of Bieber fans?

How about half the **** some think is oh so funny or oh so cool is, in reality, just boring ******** and funny to no one but the deluded poster?

How's that for panties in a wad?

It's stupid and it's tiresome, and most of all, it's BORING.

What do you expect on an internet "General Discussion" forum JB, seriously?

I get what you're saying, but I just think your expectations are a bit high. We are talking about people here. LOL. I just don't think you are going to get rid of the attitudes and emotional crap. I'm sure you can knock it down a little but it might be more trouble than it's worth. If someone is being a ****, we all have the option of ignoring them.

How about just dumping the general discussions, and talking about guns, bows, and things like that?

Get rid of the drama.

Problem solved?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom