So, I got the okay on the neutered gunbuster signs. Legal help needed.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silveravnt

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Follow up to this.

Our unarmed security guard says he is going to quit because other people can be armed but he can't. I didn't have the heart to tell him that he's really there to log who is late to work.
Apparently he thinks any old bad guy can get a CCW.
I told him he should be armed. I would not try to secure any area unarmed. He said its to expensive to get that CLEET certification.
Then I told him "Good luck in whatever you do in the future".

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Follow up to this.

Our unarmed security guard says he is going to quit because other people can be armed but he can't. I didn't have the heart to tell him that he's really there to log who is late to work.
I told him he should be armed. I would not try to secure any area unarmed. He said its to expensive to get that CLEET certification.

So he wants to have the responsibility of carrying a firearm on duty, but doesn't want to bother getting the training commensurate with that level of employment?

Sorry, buddy... good luck elsewhere.

WTH is wrong with people???

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Follow up to this.

That's pretty sad. You'd think if they were going to allow him to carry and afford him time off, etc... that he'd jump at the chance to become CLEET certified.

I like your response to him lol.

Keyser328

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw this as I was headed into Locke Supply today:

lockesupply.jpg

Bravo if this was indeed the place. Bravo even if it isn't.

Latest posts

Top Bottom