So i rode a Harley today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlockCop

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
And I still dont get what the big deal is. It was one of the our old "police specials". I can see now why they went to the BMWs. This thing was noisy, loud and vibrated all over the place. I doubt it would go all that fast for any extended period of time. Maybe Im just an old fuddy duddy but if you like em you can keep em.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WTF are you doing playing around on a motorcycle?!??! Did we not just get rid of the 4-wheeler so you wouldn't kill yourself accidentally?!?!!? Oh ... And THANK YOU Sgt. Mojo .... :kiss: I love MY new rifle ... :heart: :wink2:

It looks like I'm gonna have to let GC think it's his to keep him safe from himself ... *sigh*

dowmace

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
And I still dont get what the big deal is. It was one of the our old "police specials". I can see now why they went to the BMWs. This thing was noisy, loud and vibrated all over the place. I doubt it would go all that fast for any extended period of time. Maybe Im just an old fuddy duddy but if you like em you can keep em.

I'm as anti-import car as it gets but damn if the Kawasaki and Hondas don't have us beat on smooth running motorcycles.

Glock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Harley's have their place in the world... And under "bikers" ain't one of em lol. I had the same realization first time I hopped on a Victory. Willy G just can't get it right and maximize profits

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My understanding is that if one owns a Harley, it is actually the other way around. Cost on parts and tools adds to the cost of the motorcycle so much that one NEVER gets even close to getting their money's worth.

My motorcycle days are over, but if I were to do another, it might be a BMW with the horizontally-opposed cylinders. (Do they still make those?)

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm as anti-import car as it gets but damn if the Kawasaki and Hondas don't have us beat on smooth running motorcycles.

'Salright, the Honda (at least) aren't imports; they're made in Marysville, OH. I flew in there when I was doing my cross-country trips as a student pilot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom