So my wife is stuck at sea

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have friend on that ship! I can't wait till she returns and I can hear the details first hand.

I went on a Carnival Cruise in Sept on the Magic. It was pretty awesome! I'd hate to be stuck on one when something like this happens though.

You just make sure you smuggle enough booze onboard to "ease the pain", should this situation crop up.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Foul conditions aboard stranded Carnival cruise ship Triumph: Passengers describe 'sewage running down the walls' and people acting like 'savages'

So in other words, it's pretty much like Chicago. They should have went to Chicago... at least there you can get a good dawg.

oufan24

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That sucks I'm going on a cruse for the first time in October. Carnival Magic

Don't worry you will have a blast! We are leaving on our 5th cruise next month. Hundreds of cruises go out every year & very rarely does something happen. How many thousands of wrecks happen every day & we still drive our cars around. BTW, we were on Magic last year & it was pretty sweet!

Lightsluvr

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We had a "once-in-a-lifetime" opportunity to take a cruise and land tour in 2005 to Alaska. We were on Royal Caribbean's "Vision of the Seas." While I am not a real fan of cruises where one is out on the open ocean with little to photograph, the Inside Passage from Vancouver to Seward was a beautiful trip. Royal Caribbean was an awesome company where they went out of their way to please the customer.

I would say that I would do it again, but I would rather fly to Alaska and then rent an RV to travel the state.

While I might do a Caribbean cruise someday, it will have to be Royal Caribbean.

+1

We have taken a dozen cruises on Royal Caribbean... and never had an experience like this. I guess the Carnival "victims" should be glad they aren't on the rocks somewhere in Italy. (That was a Carnival-owned ship as well.)

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
That sucks I'm going on a cruse for the first time in October. Carnival Magic

you will love the magic, its a beautiful NEW boat. we've done many cruises. my wife and her girlfriends do a cruise every year. can't beat 275 for 5 days! they've been on the triumph many times. its due for a makeover. i had heard they were going to dock it and remodel after this season anyway. the triumph is one of the oldest boats in their fleet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom