So my wife is stuck at sea

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

batchman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
32599_436808829734687_1963206129_n.jpg

First of all I would like to thank those men for their service! I know it is not compareable to the hardships our men and women in service face everyday, but it is all relative. Those men are volenteers and I praise them for their courage. A engine fire would have disabled any ship but it was the decisions made after the fire that make this situation so bad that it did not have to be. They were never closer to Mobile than Progreso Mx. Mobile is where Carnival takes their ships to be fix so instead of 2 days at sea if they went to Mexico it was 5 days to reach Mobile.

That is just one small example disabled people were stranded in their rooms until the last day when they got another generator to power the elevator. They cleaned the boat before the coast guard boared on the 4th day before that they say theu did not have the man power to clean up the filth, waste, and disease.

There several medical emerencys that were not medivaced to the 4th day and then they only sent one person off. People only packed enough medicine for 4 days not 8 days and they offered no help for them.

People on oyxegene, cpap, bipap ect... were just out of luck stuff we take for granted everyday.

Latest posts

Top Bottom