So my wife is stuck at sea

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you for taking us to the land of TMI.

@toehanus

THANK GAWD somebody besides myself has now taken you guys there ... (I know nothing of the pink corral. I was speaking of the land of TMI ... :wink2:)

Really, you should try it sometime -- it's very liberating ... And oh, so, entertaining! :selfangel Very few things in life are really that sacred. :)

Glad the boat finally made it back and everyone is on land again. (I'm still not going on a cruise anytime soon, Danny! Mostly because I'd never hear the end of it if things went sideways. GC has no sense of adventure, nope, none at all! :lookaroun)

toehanus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
THANK GAWD somebody besides myself has now taken you guys there ... (I know nothing of the pink corral. I was speaking of the land of TMI ... :wink2:)

Really, you should try it sometime -- it's very liberating ... And oh, so, entertaining! :selfangel Very few things in life are really that sacred. :)

Glad the boat finally made it back and everyone is on land again. (I'm still not going on a cruise anytime soon, Danny! Mostly because I'd never hear the end of it if things went sideways. GC has no sense of adventure, nope, none at all! :lookaroun)

Pink corral....for some reason is making me think of a "spoof" if you will, of the movie tombstone. So many things that I will NOT post here.

@toehanus

batchman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Other than the stories to be told in the future, this has to be one of the suckiest things ever.
I got a text from her last night saying they were about to go into the chanel but only could during the day, the hope to disembark around noon today.

She said conditions are "HORRIBLE" food is running low ect... Im trying to get her to fly straight home and ill go pick up her car this weekend, but she is not sure what will be faster to get home

I just don't want her to ride a bus back to Galveston then have to drive 10 hours back home?

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got a text from her last night saying they were about to go into the chanel but only could during the day, the hope to disembark around noon today.

She said conditions are "HORRIBLE" food is running low ect... Im trying to get her to fly straight home and ill go pick up her car this weekend, but she is not sure what will be faster to get home

I just don't want her to ride a bus back to Galveston then have to drive 10 hours back home?

You are a good husband! :)

cichlid-dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom