So my wife is stuck at sea

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stepper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can't wait to hear her story!

Watching the news, looks like most of the people were pretty understanding about it. Said the crew was incredible, and they did as much as they possibly could to make it bearable. It sucks this happend, but at least the fire didn't sink the ship and they were all in the middle of the ocean! Could have been much worse!

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can't wait to hear her story!

Watching the news, looks like most of the people were pretty understanding about it. Said the crew was incredible, and they did as much as they possibly could to make it bearable. It sucks this happend, but at least the fire didn't sink the ship and they were all in the middle of the ocean! Could have been much worse!

Same here! Glad she's back safe. Once she gets some time to relax, it be great to hear more.

Anyone catch the video clip from CNN, where the reporter tried to compare this to Katrina and a passenger basically told him he was an idiot.

Wonder how long till someone demands that Congress pass a Carnival victim relief fund.

Dalejbrass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone catch the video clip from CNN, where the reporter tried to compare this to Katrina and a passenger basically told him he was an idiot.

Wonder how long till someone demands that Congress pass a Carnival victim relief fund.

I heard that report...believe it was on the TODAY show. Almost made me puke. I was in New Orleans just days after Katrina and in the general area for several months.....and there's not much that will compare to what happened down there.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
32599_436808829734687_1963206129_n.jpg

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

LOL. I'm glad the passenger told it to him like it was! Perfect response.

stepper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saw a lady from texas has already filed a lawsuit against Carnival. I bet they had lawyers lined up on shore as soon as they stepped foot on ground. Most of the people said the staff was fantastic, and did more than enough to make them as comfortable as possible.

Latest posts

Top Bottom