so this is where the trolls are>>> S4F :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you have no clue what trolling is. Google is one-mouse click away brah....

btw, feel free to search my latest posts and you will find that I don't troll at all, nor have I posted anything in any Zimmerman thread

mods close this thread. Reason: idiocy perpetuated by me thinking that 'someone' would get the sarcasm. besides Ted Kennedy..no one else seems to have gotten it...and most prolly don't care anyways.

Actually, you started this thread, and the topic you chose was Zimmerman. :)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but were there any other 2A comments in your post?

I don't need to see the definition of a troll..I've been posting on forums since 1990, and when someone appears just to throw out an insult then vows to leave, that's trolling.

As for myself, I see few topics about Zimmerman, with the vast majority of the topics covering other issues.

Perhaps you have a tendency to exaggerate, or are unable to use the scroll?

In any case, I can certainly see why you'd want the mods to delete this thread since it paints you as troll, regardless of whether you feel you are or not. :)

Arin Morris

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i-dont-always-troll-but-when-i-do-im-trolling-trolls.jpg

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Go back to your fall out shelter

I seem to recall you weren't coming back to this forum...but I guess trolling is just in your blood.

Won't you be glad when this thread is deleted so you don't have to keep trolling here to see if anyone has posted on this thread, or having to use trollish one-liners such as "Go back to your fall out shelter?" :)

In any case, we are all so grateful that you have blessed us with your presence, and you have offered us so much insight.

Is there anything else we might do as far as topics in case there's a "Second Coming of Famous AJ" so that we don't upset you?

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
where did I say delete? I said close. feel free to quote me. stop being an asshat

Goodness, you really seem upset.

I am so sorry I used the word "delete" instead of "close."

I had no idea that using the incorrect word was so serious, and would label me as an "asshat."

We have so much to learn from you, and the kind way in which you corrected me is surely a shining examples to others. :)

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have never looked at this sub forum before. Not a noble thing, just a fact, but looking at this one thread, there is a marked lack of civility on the part of more than one contributor that is quite off putting. The anonymity of the internet offers physical protection, but that is no excuse for the rude, uncivil tone of these posts.

Arin Morris

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you're expecting a lot of intellectual conversation in a topic named, "so this is where the trolls are" I'd agree, but the content of this topic is obviously playful banter. You should read some of the more serious topics in this sub-forum if that's what you're looking for.

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have never looked at this sub forum before. Not a noble thing, just a fact, but looking at this one thread, there is a marked lack of civility on the part of more than one contributor that is quite off putting. The anonymity of the internet offers physical protection, but that is no excuse for the rude, uncivil tone of these posts.

Yeah, kind of amazing how popping in on a forum and calling people "trolls" tends to get a somewhat less than "civil" response. :)

I am just willing to bet that if he'd kept his opinions to himself, that he'd be a happier person right now, and not feel inclined to call people "asshats." :)

But that's just me thinking out loud...and this is fun stuff.

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Accusing anyone of being a troll is the biggest copout of the young 21st Century. Not pointing any fingers.....just people that give up.

Guess it's just always been beyond me why someone goes to a forum they have no interest in just to announce that they don't like the topics in the forum.

Usually, it's just a cry for attention.

After 23 years of posting on newsgroups, then forums, it's kind of nostalgic for me to see people like the OP still starting a post like this.

Makes me feel like I'm back on Prodigy, except e-mails aren't .25 cents each and I'm not downloading them via a 2400 baud modem. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom