So we don't discuss politics here anymore?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If a Republican gets the White House, and the Republicans retain the House and Senate, then be prepared. We will be mixed up in every gunfight on the planet, every 3rd World genocide, every European conflict, every Jihad in between the Muslims. It is far better for our Presidents to be lame duck, that way they can't do anything and the country steers on autopilot. Most of what I hear from the Republicans is about sending troops, arming up fair weather friends, cutting spending here, so we can spend it over there. The Republicans I agree with are ridiculed for being isolationists. If the Republicans nominate a war monger, I'm not going to vote this time.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hillary, while I don't like her, is a very formidable candidate. Underestimating her and her base is a huge mistake.

She can beat (easily) most GOP candidates on money alone. Factor in things like race, women, young voters and timing of elections and she's gonna be hard to beat.

This, I am afraid, is the truth.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Commander Keen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_04_13_819df2fd3dfdf57e1499f22f14093a05.jpg

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The email thing is a non factor. Benghazi is only a big deal to fire people up. How many and who got killed? A spy and a couple of contractors. What embassy? Oh the small house we rented in a hostile country doesn't really count as an embassy except to the far right wing.

Hillary, while I don't like her, is a very formidable candidate. Underestimating her and her base is a huge mistake.

She can beat (easily) most GOP candidates on money alone. Factor in things like race, women, young voters and timing of elections and she's gonna be hard to beat.

That's very true but it illustrates the problem with this country. She should be in shackles over both of them! As it is she'll get 40%-45% of the vote in the general without lifting a finger. Hell she could literally not do a thing more than put her name on the ballot, sit out all of the debates, primary and general, etc. and still probably garner 35%-40% of the popular vote. Blows my frickin mind...

Latest posts

Top Bottom