so when did the 2A/USSA merger take place?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Hughes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I heard joint membership, not merger. Merger is doubtful. 2A is putting in a new range by Tulsa Hills.

I'm a member both places and have not seen anything official from either.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's a partnership on joint range memberships. $49.95 per month for full access to both ranges. IIRC, one of the main investors in USSA is also an investor in 2A.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's a partnership on joint range memberships. $49.95 per month for full access to both ranges. IIRC, one of the main investors in USSA is also an investor in 2A.

Living in OKC I'm not terribly familiar with USSA or 2A but even with access to 2 seperate ranges $600 a year seems pretty darn steep?

One wonders what these guys provide that would provide that kind of value? Or - maybe they're just trying to filter out the riff-raf?

Nimaro

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds pretty steep to me too but it is cheaper than having membership at both ranges for what it's worth. Any word on when the range near tulsa hills is going to start construction? I live 7 mins from there so I am super excited about not having to drive to the other side of tulsa to go shoot

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When will this option become avail? Really excited about this deal.

It's available now.

Living in OKC I'm not terribly familiar with USSA or 2A but even with access to 2 seperate ranges $600 a year seems pretty darn steep?

One wonders what these guys provide that would provide that kind of value? Or - maybe they're just trying to filter out the riff-raf?

It's high, but not out of line for what facilities of this caliber offer across the country. 2A is state of the art in equipment and Jerry Miculek says USSA is one of the nicest ranges he's ever competed at.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
It's available now.

It's high, but not out of line for what facilities of this caliber offer across the country. 2A is state of the art in equipment and Jerry Miculek says USSA is one of the nicest ranges he's ever competed at.

I'm paying 30 bucks for trigger time. Adding 19 bucks for unlimited indoor range time is a no brainier on my end. Glad the OP started this thread. :-)

Latest posts

Top Bottom