so you have a lot of rice....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like the Great Value Instant Brown Rice. It's cheap and natural, and it will help you take a **** in the post apocalyptic world. Less than two dollars at wal mart right now.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I like the Great Value Instant Brown Rice. It's cheap and natural, and it will help you take a **** in the post apocalyptic world. Less than two dollars at wal mart right now.

Poor Iggy, your thinking is off. White rice binds, less, **** , less TP, more room for boolits.

Wheel Gun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just my luck. The world will have ended as I know it. There's a group of tough grizzled survivors gathered. Some are trading bags of 7.62 and .22lr, others have gold coins, one guy has barrel of purified water and one woman has a big box of AA batteries. And I'd be standing there offering soy sauce.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just my luck. The world will have ended as I know it. There's a group of tough grizzled survivors gathered. Some are trading bags of 7.62 and .22lr, others have gold coins, one guy has barrel of purified water and one woman has a big box of AA batteries. And I'd be standing there offering soy sauce.

Hey, if we are all feeding on each other we should at least taste good. In all reality the mental game is just as important as the physical game in a survival situation. While it may not be much, prepping some spices will be an edge over an otherwise bland food supply.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like trying powdered stuff because with just two of us it seems like I waste a ton of money throwing out stuff that's been in the cabinet "forever" ... this would be perfect for mixing up "just enough" ... and I had not seen powdered soy sauce ...

I'm gonna order some this week ... I'll let you know how it goes ...

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I need to try this, Im the only person in my house that eats soy sauce so a bottle literally lasts me for years. I could buy 10 bottles of soy sauce and seriously that would prob last me an entire lifetime but I don't know if it would keep. So this powder is totally cool.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Ohhhh ... thanks!!

I need to try this, Im the only person in my house that eats soy sauce so a bottle literally lasts me for years. I could buy 10 bottles of soy sauce and seriously that would prob last me an entire lifetime but I don't know if it would keep. So this powder is totally cool.

It's the same way around here. I look at the bottle in the fridge and think "My God, that's been in there since before we got married ... :lookaroun"

Don't order it. I'll get some. PM me your address and I'll send you some so you can try it before you spend any money ... I'm gonna place an order tomorrow ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom