so you have a lot of rice....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK ... sorry I've been a bit slow about getting around to this. When I have my headaches I'm not good at doing much of anything except popping pills, whining and sleeping ... :(

I ordered the soy sauce powder, worchestershire sauce powder, Kraft cream cheese flavored powder, teriyaki sauce powder, distilled white vinegar powder, lemon juice powder, lime juice powder and blue poppy seeds -- not powder :rotflmao:

and I got a free garlic pepper parmesan dip and dressing mix.

I have not tried any of these out because when I don't feel good ... well ... I don't cook ... :(

BUT ... I feel better now so I am gonna give all these a try over the next few days and give you guys a report ... OH, and subprep ... Your box is going out in the mail tomorrow afternoon ... Sorry it took me sooooooooooo danged long ... I'll copy all the labels so you can see the exact instructions and ingredients ... Oh ... and I got you your own bottle of soy sauce powder. I only needed a dollar or so to bump it up to $5 shipping and the free mix ... so ... Happy Valentine's Day, girl!! :woot:

Last edited:

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I need some of that. My people here eat alot of rice and thus we go thru alot of soy sauce. My luck would be to run out of certain powdered condiments and be left with looking thru our big walmart bag full of various takeout condiment packages for soy sauce packets, and those little packets dont have much in them...

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OH, and subprep ... Your box is going out in the mail tomorrow afternoon ... Sorry it took me sooooooooooo danged long ... I'll copy all the labels so you can see the exact instructions and ingredients ... Oh ... and I got you your own bottle of soy sauce powder. I only needed a dollar or so to bump it up to $5 shipping and the free mix ... so ... Happy Valentine's Day, girl!! :woot:

REALLY! FOR ME! you are so awesome! :kiss: :woohoo1::thanku::thanku::thanku:

Mike_60

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've thought about buying some bulk rice for any potential SHTF situations, how long can you store rice before it goes bad?

If repacked and stored properly white rice will last 30 years or more. Brown rice is only good for several months. But something to remember, white rice is a very low calorie food with limited nutritional value, so you have to have other items included in your stores or you'll starve. Other grains and seeds can include wheat berries, quinoa, and amaranth just to name a couple that store well, the last two need to be rotated out yearly. Wheat berries are the easiest and cheapest to get and will last well past all of us if stored properly. They are delicious when fixed and have a good nutritional value with a decent about of calories per serving.

SomeCallMeMom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK ... sorry I've been a bit slow about getting around to this. When I have my headaches I'm not good at doing much of anything except popping pills, whining and sleeping ... :(

I ordered the soy sauce powder, worchestershire sauce powder, Kraft cream cheese flavored powder, teriyaki sauce powder, distilled white vinegar powder, lemon juice powder, lime juice powder and blue poppy seeds -- not powder :rotflmao:

and I got a free garlic pepper parmesan dip and dressing mix.

I have not tried any of these out because when I don't feel good ... well ... I don't cook ... :(

BUT ... I feel better now so I am gonna give all these a try over the next few days and give you guys a report ... OH, and subprep ... Your box is going out in the mail tomorrow afternoon ... Sorry it took me sooooooooooo danged long ... I'll copy all the labels so you can see the exact instructions and ingredients ... Oh ... and I got you your own bottle of soy sauce powder. I only needed a dollar or so to bump it up to $5 shipping and the free mix ... so ... Happy Valentine's Day, girl!! :woot:

Aww, the love!

Definitely keep us posted. I don't think I've ever bought soy sauce or used it, but I go through a mess of worchestershire sauce, so that one sounds pretty enticing!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Aww, the love!

Definitely keep us posted. I don't think I've ever bought soy sauce or used it, but I go through a mess of worchestershire sauce, so that one sounds pretty enticing!

If you don't mind sending somebody you've never met your address, PM me and I'll send you some of the worchestershire sauce powder. I still have plenty ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom