You have to see this movie

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can't wait to miss that one.

jerk-off-stroke-me-ma.gif

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd recommend Velocipastor. I thrilling tale of a pastor who turns into a Velociraptor and fights ninjas after a prostitute teaches him to use his powers for good. Top tier special effects and writing.

1693185155462.png

1693185187271.png

Llamageddon is another classic worth considering. A killer llama from outer space crash lands on Earth and terrorizes college partiers.

1693185348596.png

1693185379662.png

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd recommend Velocipastor. I thrilling tale of a pastor who turns into a Velociraptor and fights ninjas after a prostitute teaches him to use his powers for good. Top tier special effects and writing.

View attachment 405764

View attachment 405765

Llamageddon is another classic worth considering. A killer llama from outer space crash lands on Earth and terrorizes college partiers.

View attachment 405767

View attachment 405768
Dude seriously.....if you have that much free time you need to load more ammo. :faint:

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dude seriously.....if you have that much free time you need to load more ammo. :faint:
I came across them randomly on Amazon prime. When it shows you a movie like that, it just sticks in your brain! I eventually watched them both because we used to have 'bad movie' nights, and these were perfect! It's hard to forget those once you knew they are out there.

Last edited:

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I came across them randomly on Amazon prime. When it shows you a movie like that, it just sticks in your brain! I eventually watched them both, because we used to have 'bad movie' nights, and these were perfect! It's hard to forget those once you knew they are out there.
Now the algorithm thinks you like them, lol. Your 'you might like' list is gonna get interesting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom