so you have a lot of rice....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK ... here's my review ... sorry it took me so long to get to this ... been a helluva week ... :grumble: I'm fixing to start having my weekend drink to relax during the week ... SEVERAL TIMES DURING THE WEEK if this keeps up ... :grumble:

1. Cream Cheese Flavored Powder -- does impart a cream cheese taste to sour cream but the label clearly states that it cannot be reconstituted to make cream cheese and I believe them.

2. Worchestershire Sauce Powder -- says it can be reconstitute to make sauce. It works. I actually think this might add a depth of flavor addition to dry rubs that you can't get without worchestershire sauce.

3. Distilled White Vinegar Powder -- cannot reconstitute to make liquid vinegar. Not acid enough. But a good flavoring where you don't want to thin something by adding liquid to it ... I had some on some homemade potato chips ... Not bad ... A little goes a long way ...

4. Lime Juice Powder -- You can reconstitute this in small amounts for flavoring but since it has corn syrup solids in it, it's not the same are real lime juice.

5. Soy Sauce Powder -- no instructions for reconstituting but I used it 1:1 1/2 with water and it was okay. Actually preferred to just shake it onto my noodles, into the liquid that was already there ...

6. Teriyaki Sauce Powder -- haven't tried this yet, but think it's gonna be like the soy sauce powder. Maybe as an add-in to add depth to the flavor of soups, other sauces, etc.

7. Lemon Juice Powder -- same as the Lime Juice Powder.

OK ... the other thing you guys need to know is that these powders were all created in plants that have also process wheat, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and milk ... so if you have any allergies that is something to be aware of ...

There ya go! In short I haven't disliked any of them. They all are tasty on popcorn ... :shocked: and baked potatoes ... I can see a bunch of experimenting with dry rubs coming my way ... :naughty:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ohhhh ... I forgot to say ... A little of all of this stuff goes a long way ... Given the fact that liquid seasonings will spoil before they get used up around here (well, except for GC's ketchup ...) these seasoning are much more cost effective for us than stocking bottles of stuff ... or having to go buy a bottle of something just to make a recipe ...

120 Acres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great BB, thanks for the review.

*So its something you would purchase again?

This all sounds great, I will have to get my order placed now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom