Someone help me out with this Mizzu thing....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Congrats. You can copy and interpret one section of the larger more specific set of instructions. You're a jackass and can call me anything you want. I know the assignments and you are putting the liberal spin on reality. Keep it up. Btw, what is your degree in? From your poor attitude and obnoxiousness, you are a disgruntled college dropout and don't have a degree.

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sport, if you think that saying that I can't comprehend what you wrote is going to make your BS any less odorous, you're very wrong.

i939.photobucket.com_albums_ad231_nightowl2255_OSA19_zpsn3qop1oe.jpg

The assignment was, clearly, to write about one incident. The sentence you refer to is, clearly, to find 10 sources for the subject of the assignment. You trying to make it more than it obviously was just makes you look more desperate.

You lied. You got caught. That's not over your head, is it?

I won't even bother to pile on by pointing it the rest of your BS.

:pokeowned

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sport, if you think that saying that I can't comprehend what you wrote is going to make your BS any less odorous, you're very wrong.

i939.photobucket.com_albums_ad231_nightowl2255_OSA19_zpsn3qop1oe.jpg

The assignment was, clearly, to write about one incident. The sentence you refer to is, clearly, to find 10 sources for the subject of the assignment. You trying to make it more than it obviously was just makes you look more desperate.

You lied. You got caught. That's not over your head, is it?

I won't even bother to pile on by pointing it the rest of your BS.

That looks like communism alright.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Congrats. You can copy and interpret one section of the larger more specific set of instructions.

The "specific set of instruction" is correct. It's very specific. It's unquestionable specific. It's to write about one incident.

You're a jackass and can call me anything you want.

Well, that didn't take long.

I know the assignments and you are putting the liberal spin on reality.

Calling out your very obvious BS is "putting the liberal spin on reality"? Okay, sport.

Keep it up.

I will.

Btw, what is your degree in? From your poor attitude and obnoxiousness, you are a disgruntled college dropout and don't have a degree.

I say your claim that your daughter had to write papers on "white privilege", 2 papers on "accepting and promoting homosexuality", "why I am not a Christian" and "how badly American soldiers behaved during vietnam war" is BS. You then call me a liberal, a jackass, infer I'm your intellectual lesser, say my brain isnt(sic) wired to grasp reality, obnoxious, and a dropout. Is that how a conservative spins it?

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Whatever you say sport. At this point She has written the papers except for the soldier paper, and I have no reason to make this up. You are an idiot and can ASSume whatever you want and spew your opinion like it was fact. That doesn't change the facts. And the fact is you are clueless. Do you want me to post the papers so you can argue she didn't write them or some other made up garbage you are known for posting?

I think if the mods anaylized the drop off in membership and activity on this site, it would directly correlate to the liberals idiocy that continues to be posted.

The "specific set of instruction" is correct. It's very specific. It's unquestionable specific. It's to write about one incident.

Well, that didn't take long.

Calling out your very obvious BS is "putting the liberal spin on reality"? Okay, sport.

I will.

I say your claim that your daughter had to write papers on "white privilege", 2 papers on "accepting and promoting homosexuality", "why I am not a Christian" and "how badly American soldiers behaved during vietnam war" is BS. You then call me a liberal, a jackass, infer I'm your intellectual lesser, say my brain isnt(sic) wired to grasp reality, obnoxious, and a dropout. Is that how a conservative spins it?

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Whatever you say sport. At this point She has written the papers except for the soldier paper, and I have no reason to make this up. You are an idiot and can ASSume whatever you want and spew your opinion like it was fact.

I'll just leave this here.

I think if the mods anaylized the drop off in membership and activity on this site, it would directly correlate to the liberals idiocy that continues to be posted.

You mean that mean old Ace has run off OSA members? Are you saying OSA members are so thinned-skinned they can't take the occasional, just about lone, dissenting opinion. And that they can't figure out how to use the ignore feature? By the way, if you're going to call me an idiot, you might want to spell "anaylized" correctly. Just saying.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Again you ignore the facts. This is directly from my daughter. You want to call her a liar too?

image.jpg

I'll just leave this here.

You mean that mean old Ace has run off OSA members? Are you saying OSA members are so thinned-skinned they can't take the occasional, just about lone, dissenting opinion. And that they can't figure out how to use the ignore feature? By the way, if you're going to call me an idiot, you might want to spell "anaylized" correctly. Just saying.
you must not type on a phone.

And you among others are directly responsible for the decline in activity on this site.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Again you ignore the facts. This is directly from my daughter. You want to call her a liar too?

You really think that screen capture proves that she had to write papers on "white privilege", 2 papers on "accepting and promoting homosexuality", "why I am not a Christian" and "how badly American soldiers behaved during vietnam war"? And of course it contradicts your other "proof".

you must not type on a phone.

I don't always type on a phone, but when I do, I don't call someone an idiot while misspelling a word.

And you among others are directly responsible for the decline in activity on this site.

The plan, it's working! Destroy OSA from the inside.

Latest posts

Top Bottom