Son of a...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What scope did you put on it?

Its still got the Millet TRS-1 on it, but I'm thinking of switching it out to an SWFA SS or possibly a Falcon FFP (or maybe give him my old Falcon and upgrade to a Vortex Viper PST).

I wish Falcon would quit beating around the bush and just come out with a MOA/MOA scope - I don't mind the Mil/Mil setup they have, but it would be nice to have something that worked with inches in all my formulas easier.

I don't know - for now, he'll do with what he's got and be happy.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I don't know - for now, he'll do with what he's got and be happy.

LOL!!!!

How do you like that B&C stock? I've pretty much decided to get on for my 700, but undecided on which style Medalist to get. The one you have (A3) is on sale at Midway right now for $205.

How often do you shoot the rifles? I still haven't found someplace to shoot here yet.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL!!!!

How do you like that B&C stock? I've pretty much decided to get on for my 700, but undecided on which style Medalist to get. The one you have (A3) is on sale at Midway right now for $205.

How often do you shoot the rifles? I still haven't found someplace to shoot here yet.

I love it - and honestly can't justify the cost difference in the HS Precision over the B&C. The B&C is just as light and if you ask Steve, he'll tell you that he likes it better than the HS.

I usually shoot at Okmulgee's WMA range for Carbine or pistols or out at my folks farm for distance, but I've figured out that their farm doesn't have the clear shot out to 500+ yards that I thought it had (stupid tree-tops in the way from the creek in the valley below).

I'd love to find a spot around here with some real distance to shoot. RedCastle is just too far to make the trip for me except maybe once every month or so (and I would imagine that its crowded on the weekends when I could make it).

I just got my son's rifle back from Steve - haven't even shot it yet, so I'm curious as to how it will work with 168gr Fed GMM BTHPs.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I love it - and honestly can't justify the cost difference in the HS Precision over the B&C. The B&C is just as light and if you ask Steve, he'll tell you that he likes it better than the HS.

I'd like to shoulder that sometime if we can work something out, before I buy one.

I usually shoot at Okmulgee's WMA range for Carbine or pistols or out at my folks farm for distance, but I've figured out that their farm doesn't have the clear shot out to 500+ yards that I thought it had (stupid tree-tops in the way from the creek in the valley below).

I have a chainsaw. Just sayin'...

I'd love to find a spot around here with some real distance to shoot. RedCastle is just too far to make the trip for me except maybe once every month or so (and I would imagine that its crowded on the weekends when I could make it).

I hear ya. That's one of the big reasons I want to get some land, so I can shoot on my own property whenever I want to.

I just got my son's rifle back from Steve - haven't even shot it yet, so I'm curious as to how it will work with 168gr Fed GMM BTHPs.

Oh man, I hate having a gun I haven't shot yet!

Latest posts

Top Bottom