Soup eating fool!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had all 4 of mine pulled at once. I was pretty nervous considering all the painful horror stories I heard before going in. The most painful part about my experience was having the corners of my mouth cracked and chapped from having my mouth pulled open so far (I have a small mouth).

I took two 200 mg ibuprofen a few hours after the procedure not for the pain, but for the swelling. I don't smoke and I rarely drink from soda straws, so I wasn't worried too much about dry socket, but if you do either make sure you put the brakes on those activities for now. I didn't experience dry socket, but it didn't sound fun at all.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you want to levitate, get dry socket. They will 'pack' organic gloves in your sockets and you will lift your butt off the table in an attempt to get away. I levitated.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had #14, upper left next to back pulled about a month back, didn't even need the pain meds. Did my wisdom 2 at a time long time ago, no meds then either. Why all 4 at once? You wont even have a side to chew on.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
DO NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Spit or let the blood drain from your mouth, swallow it. I didn't listen and got dry socket, one of the worse things that has ever happened to me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom