South Korea's Attitude

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wildbill6933

Marksman
Reaction score
Sure it was, by definition, it had to be that way. It was the ultimate sacrifice. Nobody could kill him, he made the ultimate decision when he offered up his spirit.

Roman soldiers can't kill somebody who can raise himself from the dead. Jesus allowed the soldiers to bruise his body, but his death was ultimately his decision, not the Romans.

You're looking at suicide thru the ugly connotations of today's dogma. There was no ugliness involved with what Jesus did.

I assure you, Jesus, the man, is very dead. His death did not come by his own hands. That was and is the definition of suicide then as it is now. Jesus is just as dead as the soldiers who followed orders.

However, Jesus lives on in the Lord. Not sure if the soldiers do or not.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sure it was, by definition, it had to be that way. It was the ultimate sacrifice. Nobody could kill him, he made the ultimate decision when he offered up his spirit.

Roman soldiers can't kill somebody who can raise himself from the dead. Jesus allowed the soldiers to bruise his body, but his death was ultimately his decision, not the Romans.

You're looking at suicide thru the ugly connotations of today's dogma. There was no ugliness involved with what Jesus did.
I have a hard time wrapping my brain around some of these things. The death and resurrection had to occur to save man. So, did Judas and the Roman's do the will of God? If so, how can they be condemned. I guess we are hijacking the OPs thread and should start a new topic.

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Figured out the ignore feature thank goodness
Yep, a new member added.

I have a hard time wrapping my brain around some of these things. The death and resurrection had to occur to save man. So, did Judas and the Roman's do the will of God? If so, how can they be condemned. I guess we are hijacking the OPs thread and should start a new topic.

Absolutely, didn't mean to hijack OP.

Latest posts

Top Bottom