SPDguns is top notch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wojownik

Marksman
Reaction score
Like many others, I wanted to give a shout out to @SPDguns for the top notch work he did on my Colt 1911.

I posted in another thread about how I was not too pleased with my new pistol when I bought it and that I ordered a bunch of new parts to install which I then needed someone to install.

@SPDguns put on his super hero costume, offered to help, and I accepted.

Everything was stripped down, stoned, squared up, hand fitted, polished, etc. You name it, he did it, and I couldn’t be any more happy with how it turned out.

He didn’t want to brag mentioning it was one of his best jobs done on a 1911, but it is amazing the world of difference he made utilizing his knowledge and skill set so I’ll brag a little for him.

I was also super happy with the extremely quick turnaround even though I was not in a hurry. Absolutely worth every penny spent for the work performed. Definitely top notch and very much appreciated!

I highly recommend @SPDguns if you need some work done. You will not be disappointed.

Many thanks again sir!

Latest posts

Top Bottom