Speaking of cell phones - Crazy conversations overheard

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember when checks had a social security number on them. Go to the vA and they ask a vet what is your Social Security number? And he loudly blurts it out....if only I had a good memory.

You want to hear something kind of scary? I got out of the Army in October of 1969 and I still remember my old service number.

But, that is partly because it had a number of "4's" in it, kind of like my SS number.

More than once in the Army, I was asked if I really had all those "4's," or did I just stutter.

murphranch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You want to hear something kind of scary? I got out of the Army in October of 1969 and I still remember my old service number.

But, that is partly because it had a number of "4's" in it, kind of like my SS number.

More than once in the Army, I was asked if I really had all those "4's," or did I just stutter.

How many 4’s? What exactly is your SS#

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think most ex-military form the sixties still remember their service number-except for those who have gone on...and maybe they do too, I'll find out.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Standing beside my truck in the Food Pyramid parking lot unloading groceries and this smoking hot dirty legged red head was telling someone on the phone what she was gonna do to them when she got home. She evidently didn’t know I was there on the other side of my truck and she was rather graphic with her descriptions of her talents. When I stepped around the front of my truck I made eye contact with her and could tell she was a little bit embarrassed. I was just hoping that my seductive eyes, masculine stature and frisky demeanor would make her forget who she was talking to. I had all the wind let out of my sails when she said “excuse me SIR” as she took her cart to the return area.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Descriptive about a Post12?

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nothing really interesting in the convo, but we have a guy at work that regularly takes phone calls in the shitter. If he's already on the phone, he'll still walk in and do his thing. I try to be as load as possible. Flushing toilet, body noises, complain loudly about the smell. Never seems to bother him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom