Springfield savage 67h trying to clean

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jstone

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got the pump 12guage from my grandfater who has passed and wanted to clean the gun but im having troubles finding a manual or a video on how to. any helf w0ould be greatly appreciated.

jstone

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
jstone,are you trying to totally disasemble the gun? if so,you probably don't need to go that far.just take off or out whatever you can and get some tooth brushes and a shotgun brush on a cleaning rod. get every nook and cranny that you can reach.i like to take the butt stock off and hit the inside of the receiver with carb and choke cleaner.take a nail and push the pins out that hold the trigger assembly in and hose it down good with the carb cleaner also. a light coat of oil should finish the job.good luck

Larry Morgan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I personally have a savage springfield 67E, and I can't imagine they're much different. I've had mine totally disassembled (cause I'm OCD with cleaning guns).

What specifically are you having trouble with, or do you not really know how to start? They are probably one of the most non-user friendly shotguns to take apart. Haha.

Latest posts

Top Bottom