St. Louis: School shooting - 2 dead & seven wounded

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
“Sack said the call about a shooter came in at 9:11 a.m. and officers arrived and had Harris down by 9:25 a.m. He and others praised the quick response of officers and other emergency responders.”

14 minutes is not exactly what I’d call a blazing fast response time considering you have an active shooter actively killing people.

Seems like the on-site security being armed would have provided a much faster answer to the threat, and possibly would have saved 2 lives. JMHO

mavs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I agree that 14 minutes to respond in an active shooter situation is ridiculous. Arm the teachers if you have to but 14 minutes is far too long.

And once again, how did a guy with a dozen ammo clips and a rifle get into any school anywhere in this country these days?

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree that 14 minutes to respond in an active shooter situation is ridiculous. Arm the teachers if you have to but 14 minutes is far too long.

And once again, how did a guy with a dozen ammo clips and a rifle get into any school anywhere in this country these days?
How the heck can it take 14 minutes with 7 security guards in the school, let alone a shooter with a non concealable firearm and many magazines? Something is really amiss here or else the tinfoil hat I wear is corroding.

Latest posts

Top Bottom