Stabby and Pokey

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

264Magnum

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My desert hairy scorpions, largest scorpions in North America.

This is their terrarium. Decorated it with various rocks and such I've picked up in my wanderings.
[Broken External Image]

This is Stabby. He's the more aggressive of the two. Like alarmingly aggressive. Aggressive to the point where I don't like putting my hand in there.
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

This is Pokey.
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

This is what happens when I leave them alone. That's Stabby on the left trying to get into Pokey's side of the terrarium. Stabby is a jerk.
[Broken External Image]

264Magnum

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So would it be a fight to the death if he got through to the other side?

How long are they? look pretty big!!!
Yeah they'd both probably die if they fought. They're about 6" long.

No ****? Lol, I think I would start by not putting my hand in a terrarium with scorpions in it.
I can drop the crickets right in front of Pokey and it won't even look at me.

I tried to get some close-up pics of Stabby and he actually started running after me. When I feed him, I have to take the lid off and throw the crickets at it.

264Magnum

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ever put a mouse in there?
I want to but I think even a baby mouse would probably be too big. I'm sure they could kill one, but doubt they could eat one.

Just giving you a hard time, hell I put my hands where they shouldn't be. The other day I caught my first timber rattler without a snake hook.
Now that is crazy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom