Stabby and Pokey

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

264Magnum

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thats cool 264. In the first gulf war we were so bored we started catching all kinds or them and would fight them. None that big though.
I keep hearing people talk about that. Seems like reason enough for me to enlist.

:yikes2::bigeye::bolt: No friggin' way ... I gotta go take a shower now ... there are creepy crawly things ALL OVER ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :uhh::crying:
So you don't want to come over and watch them feed?

There's only one way to find out.
I like the way you think.

Get a video of them eating. I'd like to see that!
I'm working on it.

mmchambers06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ya know they have these at Atwoods:

amodestine.files.wordpress.com_2008_01_chick_in_hand.jpg

Some movie about the sandbox has scorpion fights in it. It was either Jarhead or Three Kings, I can't remember...

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ahhh, no ... not really ... when I was little we lived in a house that had been built on top of a scorpion bed. I can still remember watching them march across the living room floor like a little army ... :faint: I never went without shoes!!!

264Magnum

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Get a video of them eating. I'd like to see that!
<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gWXVm3Vgoxw&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gWXVm3Vgoxw&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

Latest posts

Top Bottom