Steel Challenge/USSA/Sun. Nov.7

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll take Smoke and Hope for 1.93 Alex....

and the answer is...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGIfMjrdMRU

Didn't realize you were out there today. Every shooter I watched shoot rimfire shot much better with it then they did centerfire.

It's pretty tough shooting it with a Safariland 6280! Next match I'll run a different holster.

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Didn't realize you were out there today. Every shooter I watched shoot rimfire shot much better with it then they did centerfire.

It's pretty tough shooting it with a Safariland 6280! Next match I'll run a different holster.

Yeah, they didn't tell me that you and Wormy were out there today until after the match, otherwise I would have came up and said hey.

If you shoot a 1911, I have plenty of leather you can borrow for any match.

Good shooting BTW.

hmm too bad you still did not have the fastest s&h time. Robert Carlie shot it in 1.85

I'm not worried about that... I'm more exstatic that I was able to beat my personal best TWICE in one day!

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, they didn't tell me that you and Wormy were out there today until after the match, otherwise I would have came up and said hey.

If you shoot a 1911, I have plenty of leather you can borrow for any match.

Good shooting BTW.

I'm not worried about that... I'm more exstatic that I was able to beat my personal best TWICE in one day!

If you were in Keelty's group, you probably would've seen me. I sat and chatted with the FGST for like 10 minutes! I was the only Asian there :P

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you were in Keelty's group, you probably would've seen me. I sat and chatted with the FGST for like 10 minutes! I was the only Asian there :P

lol, with Lonnie around, it would have been hard to pick out the short Asian!

I was in the group right behind FGST.

What were you wearing?

I had my normal white t-shirt and blue jeans.

G Law

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I finally made it home. Congrats to the Toothman and Carlile show. Wormydog showed everybody how to shoot a rifle. We finally got to meet the legend ef9turbo and he learned about ATAS. What a day....here come the scores...........

Latest posts

Top Bottom