Steel Target

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharkbait

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I post a pic of my steel target setup and you yayhoos turn the thread into total asshattery. Brings a tear to my eye because I'm so proud of my friends. I'm a little jealous that I couldn't do it myself since it was my own thread.

A little song for you from the initiator of the Asshattery...

Right About Now
Asshat Brother, Check It Out Now
Asshat Brother, Right About Now
'bout now
'bout now
'bout now

Good to see you on the hide now.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got the video with some 308 and 223 shooting the target at 500 meters. I was quite shocked at the results. Still don't know what 338 Lapua will do to it because some asshat left all of my ammo at the house. Based on the reaction of the target to 223 and 308 I have a good idea of what might happen to the target.

The guy had the ammo in his hand this morning along with everything else but stopped off in the kitchen for some left over guacamole from last night and gathered everything up but the ammo. That guy is such an idiot. Vid is uploading now.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OauT2neohws&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OauT2neohws&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Larry Morgan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can really tell the difference between the .308 and the .223.

My .223 didn't have much trouble at all reaching that range. It shot even better than I expected (and so did I, haha). I also learned the importance good ammo. Haha.

vdub

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Video looks even better now that is not on the screen of the camera. The 223 was very effective on ringing the steel at the 500m. It was nice meeting you Larry.

Dustin post up some pictures of what happened to the first two links and link that took a bullet from one of the guns.

Latest posts

Top Bottom