Step 1: beat drum. Step 2: beat same old drum. Or, Chris Matthews is an idiot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://thehill.com/video/campaign/263443-chris-matthews-racial-hatred-drives-romney-support

Chris Matthews: 'Racial hatred' drives support for Romney on right
By Alexandra Jaffe - 10/22/12 10:58 PM ET

Liberal pundit Chris Matthews explained Mitt Romney's support among conservatives, despite the candidate shifting toward the center on a number of issues, as a product of "racial hatred."

Speaking after Thursday night's debate on MSNBC, Matthews accused Romney of "pulling back" from many of the foreign policy positions he had taken during the primary. When host Rachel Maddow wondered why Romney might be "reversing himself" from his stated positions during the primary and whether that could dampen his support among his conservative base, Matthews dismissed such a possibility.

"I think they hate Obama. They want him out of the White House more than they want to destroy al Qaeda. Their No. 1 enemy in the world right now, on the right, is their hatred, hatred for Obama. And we can go into that about the white working class in the South and looking at these numbers we're getting the last couple days about racial hatred in many cases … this isn't about being a better president, they want to get rid of this president," he said.

Matthews also dismissed Romney's position on potentially taking military action against Iran if the nation acquires nuclear weapon capabilities.

"Any jackass can talk about bombing Iran, but they never talk about the consequences," he said.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't remember reading about all of the racial hatred that got Obama elected in the first place. Hey Matthews: give me the stats on how blacks voted in the last election, and which way they're leaning this time too, and get back with me.

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't remember reading about all of the racial hatred that got Obama elected in the first place. Hey Matthews: give me the stats on how blacks voted in the last election, and which way they're leaning this time too, and get back with me.

It is a scientific fact that only white people are capable of racism. Literally every case of racism in history is white people oppressing other races. I'm being very sarcastic, BTW. If you don't vote for Obama, you're racist.

Meet Bob

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxkpQI5TMUU

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I dont watch Matthews much, but i do agree theres a segment of the population that wants the Prez out because of race. Also think the reverse is just as true.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

how did the white population vote last time and how theyre leaning this time?

Latest posts

Top Bottom