Sticker Shock or Shocked to even find it :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep i got a jolt today but better than no jolt for sure.
I am very glad to get what I did get and feel in this market and future markets this buy will not seem all that bad.
This powder I was very low on and it is the only powder I have really been wanting after taking inventory.

H4350 and I got an 8 pound jug of it.
I asked about a couple other powders at my Local Gun supply and the answer was none of that and do not know when we will see it.
Primers NOPE and the manufacturers are no longer taking orders for primers either.

Too far behind.

I was happy when I stated I will not even ask if you have H4350.
The answer was I have 1 eight pound jug left and saving it until one of our locals asked for it.
I got lucky and left the store with only that.
Happy day :)

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m lucky in the sense that I had bought two 8lb kegs of H4350 just before things went crazy. I could sell them for some major profit but then you guys would all start calling me a neck beard. And…I would find myself needing it.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Like 354 out the door and yea I was cringing but it did make me think of people selling stuff for profit and even at 350 for 8 lb it does sound neck beardish.
It's not though and If it was closer to 400 I would have still bought it.
And this company does not rip you off that I got it from. Primers just a few weeks ago were 75 bucks.

Yea those cost that company more also.

Latest posts

Top Bottom