Stop the Bleed or Like Class?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Apparently the closest stop the bleed classes are in the Dallas area, does anyone know of a local equivalent? I would like to hone my skills that I learned working trauma cases, when I'm all by my lonesome. Not going to have a team and a fully equipped trauma bay, if I have to use my knowledge in the field. Also like to put my son through one, so he has a clue. After all, it could be me with the hole, leaking red stuff. Thanks.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just found out that the OKCFD does classes, but only for organizations. I have an email into them asking about how I might go about doing a class as an individual.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OSA is an organization isnt it? See if they'll do one for us.
We are, but we don't have a business address, which is one of the things they ask for. We would need to arrange a venue to have one. One of the rooms at Wilshire or H and H would work nicely, but I have no idea what they run.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We are, but we don't have a business address, which is one of the things they ask for. We would need to arrange a venue to have one. One of the rooms at Wilshire or H and H would work nicely, but I have no idea what they run.
IIRC you’re an OKCGC member, correct? If so, you might be able to open the class up for members and non-members and use one of the clubhouses at no cost. They have physical addresses. I’d call one of the Training Division coordinators listed on the website if interested.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IIRC you’re an OKCGC member, correct? If so, you might be able to open the class up for members and non-members and use one of the clubhouses at no cost. They have physical addresses. I’d call one of the Training Division coordinators listed on the website if interested.
Nope, I'm a member at Wilshire though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom