Storm Shelter Manufactures?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MFCEO

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was hoping to gather a list of good Storm Shelter Manufactures

I know there's quite a few on here that have them, so I was hoping to hear their feedback

I tried searching and it came up with 8 possible pages, but when I tried togo to any other page other than page 1, it said there were no matches etc.

I gathered what i could from the first page, and I know Google will bring up results, but I was hoping to gather more info from people who own them and their thoughts on that company if possible.

Thanks guys

Jeff405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I posted a link in one of the other threads, go to fraidyhole.com and there is a list. There are a few long threads here, you got to find em and get to reading.

SDarkRage

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ours is by stormsafeshelters.com. Thats who the builder used when we had our house built. It seems to do the job. Not quite impressed with the lock on it but I think I'll weld an eyelet and run a chain to it for back up.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think I have narrowed it down between F5, Ground zero, and smart shelters

Depending on when you're looking to buy, the big names are usually at the State Fair with demos setup for you to climb in and get a better feel for the space, the doors, etc. I know Ground Zero and FlatSafe are there. I recall seeing at least a third, but can't recall who it was. The State Fair runs for 10 days in the middle of September, if you aren't already aware.

Latest posts

Top Bottom