Stranded?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sure wish my neighbor was an OSA'r and reading this thread before she got her Saturn stuck blocking the easiest way out of the neighborhood. The guy across the street called and warned me that she was going door by door to all the homes with pickups trying to get someone to pull her out.

DaveTec

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Me and my daughter tried to make it to the sled hill. 3 wasy were blocked by cars and tow/shovel operations, and the other two ways were blocked by 3 and 4 foot mountains of snow. (exposed to big fields).

We are stranded. Luckily, I stocked up on beer, food, cigars, snus, and everything else yesterday and the day before.

okieglock83

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was stuck for over 2 hours in my Ram quad cab...three foot snow drifts at the bottom of my drive. Finally got mad and just romped on it till it pulled its big ass out (almost hitting my wifes Mustang and a pole in the process. Haha)

And everyone stop raggin on the Camaros...my slammed 6 spd '00 made it thru every storm last year without getting stuck (although I'll admit my old house was a LOT easier to get out of)

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
good luck, wish I could help but really don't think I could make it that far. Also the new to me Toyota hasn't proven itself in this crap yet. The old chevy would have been on the road hours ago.

Latest posts

Top Bottom