Street Legal UTVs coming to OK

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, they do have a "Learners Permit" for motorcycles, but I think they're only good for a certain number of days.

Why do I feel like we're all about to take the big government weenie where the sun don't shine?

I mean there is exactly diddly on the state's website about anything other than an M endorsement for MC's. Until you get over in the CDL portion, then there's all manner of endorsements and restrictions.

I ain't likein' this all that much. Don't smell right.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I always thought the "L" was to indicate Learner permit also. Hell the way thing are going they may have all of us using a learners permit to learn how to drive these new driverless cars

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK i was unaware this passed and is now law. the way i read it my john deere gator that won't go faster than 25 mph is exempt from all of this? and i can still operate it on a county road as long as i am going from farm to farm?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve been surprised at how many states are allowing UTV’s and ATV’s on city and rural streets now.
Waynoka Ok has been allowing it for years at Little Sahara so folks can ride into town to eat and get fuel.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmmmmm ... I might need a new toy! No farther than I travel for work (less than a mile) and groceries (a couple blocks round trip) -- I'll take the truck to doctors' appointments -- this actually seems like a pretty cool thing ... Lol
I dunno, for someone who can get injured just standing under a tree, I'm not sure it's a great idea....

BUDMAN-BILL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sold my 900 a couple months back, then went the next day and ordered this. They said it could take up to 90 days to get it in because of the back order. Im at 60 now

Attachments

• 538BDDA2-D61C-4355-A1B3-2BA507300D20.png
    538BDDA2-D61C-4355-A1B3-2BA507300D20.png
    214.1 KB · Views: 63

Latest posts

Top Bottom