striper fishing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jalapeno

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Missus and I are going weekend-after-next with another couple. We've been there a few times before and always caught a lot of fish. Two weekends after that a few buddies and I are heading to the mountains around Eagle Nest, New Mexico for our annual trout fishing/camping trip. Always look forward to that. Catch trout all day, then sit around the campfire in the evenings sipping sun-downers and listening to the Elk bugle.

sounds like a great trip, take some pictures to share here on the boards with us. I will be making a trip to Arizona this year but not for fun. will be the first time to Arizona though.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Missus and I are going weekend-after-next with another couple. We've been there a few times before and always caught a lot of fish. Two weekends after that a few buddies and I are heading to the mountains around Eagle Nest, New Mexico for our annual trout fishing/camping trip. Always look forward to that. Catch trout all day, then sit around the campfire in the evenings sipping sun-downers and listening to the Elk bugle.

We go to Missouri in about a month to do the same thing...catch trout, and sip the good stuff.:D
Side note: Went to Academy in Broken Arrow on Sunday....they had a clearance on their trout flies. I picked up a dozen packs of two flies for .70 each:thumbup3:

Royal coachman, skeeters, and several others. All dry flies.

Is there a thread for finding bargains on flies like ammo?

Latest posts

Top Bottom