• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Stripped Lower(s)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
I bought an anderson today at Atwoods in broken arrow for 49$, also picked up 4 boxes of 556 for 10$ a piece. Check your local Atwoods. Picture of my score todayView attachment 183094
Thanks. I called Atwoods in Norman, Chickasha, and Shawnee. Norman and Shawnee were out. The person at the gun counter in Chickasha had no idea what I was talking about! Didn't figure it'd be worth the drive to find out.

I did find some at Big Boy's, but they want $89 for an Anderson. Wilshire says they have some for $69. I figure that if my options were that one, or buying online, I'd just go pick up an Anderson at Wilshire. After shipping and transfer fees when buying online, $69 isn't terrible.

Last edited:

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
LMAO, I wish I would've come back to this thread earlier to catch this error. Too funny!!!

I'll get it fixed.

I personally am glad you did not, every now and then going off the rails can be good laughs !! Thanks for this one. :cool: Good luck on the lower hunt.

Latest posts

Top Bottom