Stupidity + Corvette

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had an 84 on the floor one night on a weekend trip from LA to Vegas. I let off at 140, that was fast enough for me. Was rolling along about 90 when a Trans-Am started playing leapfrog, da debble made me do it.

In Nevada on a straight stretch of desert highway, not in traffic like the above nut.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL, 190 my ass, not in that video at least. Speedo never went that deep, 110-120ish maybe, still broke the law but definetly not goin 190mph. Didnt sound like he rowed the gears past 3rd or 4th & your not getting to 190 in 4th unless your in a Pro mod car with really friggin tall gears like a 4.56 or more & sitting on the limiter crossing the traps.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I am not convinced that "speed kills." While yes, doing 195 in traffic is reckless in the extreme, the idea that going 75 in a 55 on most oklahoma roads (with 100 miles between you and the nearest human) is criminal is senseless.

:flamesuiton:

RWS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
there is no place in Oklahoma "with 100 miles between you and the nearest human"

i saw a guy get airborn in a new S10 after hittin a big possum at over 100mph one time. the guy lived, but the S10, and the possum, were totaled.

Latest posts

Top Bottom