Stupidity + Corvette

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can see part of his face in the rear-view mirror. Dunno if that matters.

How can you arrest someone based on a video?? You can't see the speedometer and how fast he's going. I can see reckless driving but that's about it. It could have been edited for all they know. Yes the dumb ass guy admitted to it but that's not what Im asking. Im also not condoning this type of behavior, just curious to see what lengths can a LEO in Oklahoma go and why?The laws in Oklahoma are so screwed up and so twisted it's not even funny. Why not arrest everyone from Oklahoma that makes this type of videos and posts them on Youtube, why just this guy?? Nobody?? What was so special about this guy?? I've seen more disturbing behavior on our roads then this guy but Im not going to go in to that because I know very well what happens when you question LEO's on this forum, so Im just going to stay on topic.

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My guess, they used the video to open an investigation. Just like any other video/pic used to do as such. Can't blame the officers, they were doing their job. Fault lies with the idiot that made the video and confessed.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
well the vid has been deleted, but don't be fooled by the speedo not taking a big dip. If this was supercharged as they say, then it was likely a ZR-1 Corvette. Speedo goes well over 200mph. Not sure this year but lots were 240mph. The car will run 65mph in 1st gear.

Mine was a Canadian Vette. The speedo went to 300, with the needle calibration adjusted depending on whether you were in miles or kilometer mode. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom