Stupidity + Corvette

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looking up past traffic offenses, I noticed Replogle has a settled civil suit against him filed but the parents of a minor. I wonder what that is all about?

Maybe he ran over a child...

Big50

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
:laugh6::laugh6::laugh6::laugh6:

Gotta love it when the male estrogen starts flowing ... This is the single best thread OSA has ever had!!!

:laugh6::laugh6::laugh6::laugh6:

Thank you Whitey and Doctorjj for having the intestinal fortitude to admit that you are not hung like a horse (thank GAWD you are both normal -- you get to remain on the future ex-husband's list for now :contract:) ...

Big50, thank you for being so insecure that you took offense ... you never made the list to start with (not all us girls like 'vettes or the boys who drive them) -- No offense Shadowrider youknowIloveyoulongtime!!

What a thread to wake up and drink coffee too ... I know you guys probably don't get it but this is better than even Mr. McLovin's thread ... :thanku:
I will SAY IT AGAIN I do not own a Corvette. As far as the.. list.. I am more than ok with your decision. How many people does it take to hang a horse and why would a horse be hung?? some thing tells me you would not know what normal is if it was hung in you face. Trust me I am not insecure, I just tell it like it is and no offence taken. Please, just let it soak in before you post another comment that does not make a whole lot of sense. LOL and Merry Christmas

rlt7272

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wish he would have actually been caught doing this when it happened and not this bs of getting him after a video is posted.

I got an idea, lets take the OKC cop that likes to sit on Peebly road between I40 and 59th (major traffic zone :uhh:) and move him to a slightly more traveled part of the county.

This guy is a douche but he has lots of company, the streets and highways are full of speeders that need to be slowed down.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will SAY IT AGAIN I do not own a Corvette. As far as the.. list.. I am more than ok with your decision. How many people does it take to hang a horse and why would a horse be hung?? some thing tells me you would not know what normal is if it was hung in you face. Trust me I am not insecure, I just tell it like it is and no offence taken. Please, just let it soak in before you post another comment that does not make a whole lot of sense. LOL and Merry Christmas

:laugh6::laugh6::laugh6::laugh6::laugh6:

Like I said ... I love it when the male estrogen starts to flow ... Thanks for the laughs ... :thanku:

:laugh6::laugh6::laugh6:

and Merry Christmas!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom