Stupidity + Corvette

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ditto, my 07 is silver. It's been airborne and over 150 in 3rd gear many times. On a race track of course. Maybe if the haters had lower post counts they could afford one?

Absolutely correct. If I spent more time working, and less time posting on OSA and eating twinkies and ding dongs, maybe I could afford a vette.

Cause, you know, Im a hater and all.

But then again, I believe you guys have a vette,... yeah,... chevette.

[Broken External Image]

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Absolutely correct. If I spent more time working, and less time posting on OSA and eating twinkies and ding dongs, maybe I could afford a vette.

Cause, you know, Im a hater and all.

But then again, I believe you guys have a vette,... yeah,... chevette.

[Broken External Image]

and he's darn proud of it too.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Absolutely correct.

I said we DON'T want to see how you live. Gross.

Whitey was not being satirical. He was angry, very angry.

Probably because he has been lying about having a job, house, wife, kid, friends, and fancy beer. You don't want to know how he really lives. He gets angry when he gets on OSA. Grr.

I actually post more on OSA the busier I am with work. Work means hitting the computer a lot, and I can only look at paperwork or e-mails asking me to do stuff (who wants to do stuff, I mean really?) for about 3 minutes before succumbing to the siren's call that is you clowns.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
speeding around other folks is nuts and unsafe at best. worst of all puts other folks at risk.

speeding in the middle of no where in a fast car with no one around ... to me is another matter. for example one of the least traveled turnpikes in Oklahoma is Indian Nations Turnpike.

take a drive down Indian Nations Turnpike in the middle of the night... odds are you will not see another vehicle for the entire run.

there is no place in Oklahoma "with 100 miles between you and the nearest human"

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Vetts are cool but out grew my desire, I hated it when Chevy changed the tail lights. Vetts are supose to be red and have round tail lights not oval.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That boy was ate up with a case of the dumb a--.
Thankful no one, including him were hurt.
Thanks OHP.

:homer:Major case of the DA indeed...I can't imagine a douche like that blasting past my family in the car with me. I bet he gets a major ticket eh?

Latest posts

Top Bottom