Stupidity + Corvette

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacksoncb

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The guy isn't going to win any intelligence awards. Why is it the dumb ones always record themselves doing stupid s**t? Guys like that are a danger to everyone else on the road. Glad they tracked him down.

BluRaySS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I have had a couple vettes. I can tell you for the length of time that guy was accelerating and the r's that he was turning, he no doubt made it at least over 160.

Fastest I have had any one of mine was 162mph and that was plenty. It was still pulling just fine, but started to feel pretty light.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know the guy but a few mutual acquaintances - last I heard the car was in the shop. From several reliable sources the car makes amazing power and is fast I did hear it was in a certain shop right now or in the past few days....

video was apparently made a few weeks back and not the video to 195, but still well above the speed limit...

it is a very nice car without a doubt...and as mentioned previously has been up for sale off and on for like a year...

Pointman66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a Z06 and the vette pics cracked me up. I dont see why people get all upset about it. I enjoy knowing i own one of the first american made cars to be actually called a supercar.

Ditto, my 07 is silver. It's been airborne and over 150 in 3rd gear many times. On a race track of course. Maybe if the haters had lower post counts they could afford one?

Latest posts

Top Bottom