Sub-$500 Carry Gun?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shop the single stack 9mm pistols. I bought my wife a Kel Tec PF9 for CC and its proven to be a reliable, thin pistol. Lots of choices out there, but when you intend to actually carry a pistol daily, weight and size become more and more important. Not everyone wants to carry a heavy or wide pistol.

I'm one of those people. After going through several carry guns I arrived at pay dirt with the Sig P938.

Boomer45

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
My primary CCW is a CZ 75 Compact. Probably a little on the heavy side for some, but hey! So am I. We make a good pair and I have been hard pressed to find anything that feels and shoots as sweet as it does. Another option in the CZ family is the CZ 75 P-07 Duty. I just saw one of these yesterday at H&H. Or he can look at Impact Guns. The Rami will probably be my next purchase. IF I can find one. Just my .02

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
RAMIs are neat little autos though I haven't done much other than look at them. I'd like to have the opportunity to fire one at some point. They can be had for under $500 but you'd have to be in the right place at the right time. They come in either polymer or alloy frame and 9mm or .40S&W.

www.weapon.ge_images_64_2.jpg

Geez, now add another to my "want list". I like CZ's

elance

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I cc the kel-tec pf9 with sxt's oh and i'm old fat man .

good luck stay safe
elance

edited to include price generally less than $300 but can go to $330 , also comes in different colors .

Latest posts

Top Bottom