Sub gun optic?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is more about the factory Aimpoint mount. Had same problems on issues optics so last deployment I switched to Larue mount and it fixed it right up. The T-1 and H-1 are pretty much money. You can go with a Bushnell TRS-25 or a Primary Arms T-1 clone for $70-90 and resell if you decide to drop the cash on the real deal.
I could very well believe that about the mount. We were not allowed to change the mounts or anything else about our issued rifles other than the sling. I will reconsider the small H1 and T1 with quality mounts.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hated the Reflex sight I had. Couldn't see that dot for anything. Even sent it back to Trijicon to repair thinking a bad one got out. To their credit they did fix something wrong with it, but I still couldn't see the damn dot thing.

I will second this. Very dim.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
An Aimpoint PRO in a low mount or a T1 on a low base was my first thought, but if you don't like those, a RMR or Docter III might be just the ticket. I bet either of those would co-witness, and would be very small and light.

Latest posts

Top Bottom