Suit Filed to Stop Permitless Carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No biggie to me. I renewed my cc license for another 10 years last year. I just want to see it pass because we shouldn't have to have somebody's say so in the first place.

Renewed mine last year as well for 10 years. We travel so much I want all the bases covered.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It shouldn't be this hard.First the house and senate pass it and Mattress Mary vetos the bill.Then the house and senate pass it again and Stitt signs the bill.Then Lowe and Moms looking for action don't get enough signatures.Now we have to wait till the judge decides.We should probably just vote for recreational weed and legal prostitution and everyone will be happy.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No biggie to me. I renewed my cc license for another 10 years last year. I just want to see it pass because we shouldn't have to have somebody's say so in the first place.

I’ll keep renewing mine. Sooner or later some dumbass will manage to come up with a way to get the right removed. Or a group of dumbasses will continually make poor decisions and cause the afore mentioned dumbasses to push for removal of the right.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
During the summer, Lowe and other activists ran a signature campaign but didn't get enough signatures by the deadline.

yeah, because most Oklahomans don't agree with you. Oklahomans want permitless carry, why ignore the will of the people for your own delusions about some sort of 'wild west' that doesn't exist in all the other states with permitless carry.

PJM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yeah, because most Oklahomans don't agree with you. Oklahomans want permitless carry, why ignore the will of the people for your own delusions about some sort of 'wild west' that doesn't exist in all the other states with permitless carry.
Yeah the leftists forget that three of the first states with constitutional carry were Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine. None of which are hardly bastions of conservatives values. We should maybe start slapping them in the face with that little tidbit and see how they choke on that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom