Suppressed .22 project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maverick21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What are thoughts on the YHM mite suppressors? Even though there's no getting around the stamp the cost is pretty attractive. How effective are they and how difficult are they to clean? Durability?

88gmchog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What are thoughts on the YHM mite suppressors? Even though there's no getting around the stamp the cost is pretty attractive. How effective are they and how difficult are they to clean? Durability?

I have had one for over a year now, countless rounds threw it on my guns and my buddies. Personally I love my little can, however there are quieter cans and they do cost more.

Effectiveness is good to me, like I said others are quieter but I can live with my little mite. Eventually I will get a better can but its just fine. Cleaning can be a B____! if you wait to long between cleanings. I have not had any issues of durability with mine other than getting it stuck on a gun cause of it getting hot and then cooling and sticking. A little elbow grease and a strap wrench fixed it up and got it off though.

Here it is on my current 22/45 and some of my old host.
i876.photobucket.com_albums_ab325_88gmchog_Guns_CIMG0962.jpg

15-22
i876.photobucket.com_albums_ab325_88gmchog_Guns_CIMG0598.jpg

FV-SR
i876.photobucket.com_albums_ab325_88gmchog_Guns_CIMG0580.jpg

GSG 1911-22
i876.photobucket.com_albums_ab325_88gmchog_Guns_CIMG0582.jpg

10-22 custom
[Broken External Image]

Buckmaster without can
i876.photobucket.com_albums_ab325_88gmchog_Guns_CIMG0473.jpg

Mike-S

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I kept mine simple. Ruger 10/22 with the pre-threaded barrel, AAC Aviator suppressor, and CCI Subsonic ammo and it's extremely quiet. Replaced the red dot with a Leupold MK-AR 3-9x40........the turtles don't even know what hit em! I used Brandon at Benson Firearms in Piedmont.
Ruger.jpg

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All be, he posts. I'd like to compare the aviator to sparrow when I can finally pick mine up. I figure there won't be that much difference. I will say that Brandon is a good dude.

Latest posts

Top Bottom