Sure, we live in a "post-racial" America

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good post right here!!!

And as for the 311 thing, the 11th letter in the alphabet is K so 3x11=KKK. There is also a band called 311. But I dont think they are racists. I learned that in 6th grade.

Not to be confused with 0311, which is the Marine Corps mos for rifleman.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well considering the last 311 to make racist posts was a Klan member, he should have gone with a different screenname or refrained from the racism if he didn't want people thinking he was Klu Klux Krazy.

That's like making your screenname 69BearGuy because you hunt with a 1969 Bear bow then making homoerotic posts. People are gonna get ideas.

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well considering the last 311 to make racist posts was a Klan member, he should have gone with a different screenname or refrained from the racism if he didn't want people thinking he was Klu Klux Krazy.

That's like making your screenname 69BearGuy because you hunt with a 1969 Bear bow then making homoerotic posts. People are gonna get ideas.

I'm changing my name now, don't want speculators speculating that I spelunk. On a for real real side, Ridge, you and I need to kick it in a non 1969 bear guy way. I like the way you think. #mancrush

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I thought the same thing, but I don't think he even knew the other connotation. 0311 is a different number than 311. He has the funnies. I hope he hangs around.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm changing my name now, don't want speculators speculating that I spelunk. On a for real real side, Ridge, you and I need to kick it in a non 1969 bear guy way. I like the way you think. #mancrush

I'll flash my headlights three times at Turkey Mountain parking lot. 1:00 a.m.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Perhaps.

Not to be confused with 0311, which is the Marine Corps mos for rifleman.

This is true. There's been some confusion, but our 0311 is an old marine who is not associated with the Klan.

Now all of you know and any ignorance in this case can be cast aside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom