Sure, we live in a "post-racial" America

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not to be confused with 0311, which is the Marine Corps mos for rifleman.

While some might think me to be ignernt because I don't readily recognize these things unless they slap me in the face, only ignernt is ignernt. I could never hold a candle to ignernt's unique "ignerntness". :)

I checked the thread RH posted and sure enough, there was a poster on there (not 311) that I had openly called out as a racist and placed on my ignore list. That's pertty much the only time I remember doing so on this forum, but I've probably remembered to forget more than I'll ever remember to remember. :)

While I vaguely remember the 311 reference from gang training, 0311 as USMC infantry is the one I always remember. Of course that's easier, as I have physical reminders to remember that number.

i151.photobucket.com_albums_s157_Glocktogo_OKCentennialG_17b_1.jpg

Sorry, just thought a 15 page thread on a gun forum deserves at least one gun pic. :D

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
While some might think me to be ignernt because I don't readily recognize these things unless they slap me in the face, only ignernt is ignernt. I could never hold a candle to ignernt's unique "ignerntness". :)

I checked the thread RH posted and sure enough, there was a poster on there (not 311) that I had openly called out as a racist and placed on my ignore list. That's pertty much the only time I remember doing so on this forum, but I've probably remembered to forget more than I'll ever remember to remember. :)

While I vaguely remember the 311 reference from gang training, 0311 as USMC infantry is the one I always remember. Of course that's easier, as I have physical reminders to remember that number.

i151.photobucket.com_albums_s157_Glocktogo_OKCentennialG_17b_1.jpg

Sorry, just thought a 15 page thread on a gun forum deserves at least one gun pic. :D

Thread pirate!!!

Get out of here!

Lol!

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
So that's what 0311 means and the 311 KKK reference. Never had any idea.

Oh well.

0311's not a bad guy... he and I have some contact outside of OSA, but instead of educating someone on the fringe and maybe with some tendencies to express himself in a poor manner that he could be educated to change, he has been successfully ostracized and run off from the OSA community. Strong work.

Oh well, it's not like people here give a damn, it'll just end up being a "good riddance" or "he shouldn't be a racist" justification.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom