Surely I'm not the only redneck here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dowmace

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This has nothing to do with firearms in general but, does anyone know where I can get some 4" exhaust pipe in the tulsa area? I need some for my diesel and I refuse to order pipe from the internet.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There's a guy with a white Ram diesel that is often around my area in Tulsa (51st and Mingo) that has some name on the back. I think it says something like Diesel Performance or Performance Diesel. Might try starting there.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1. You could always find a truck with the exhaust you like. Follow it around, wait until its parked, hacksaw off what you need.

2. Drive out in the countryside, find some old junked out cars and trucks. Cut off what you need and be creative with your new exhaust system. Just love them exhaust that run up the side of the cab like and 18 wheeler!!

3. You could go to a Pull-A-Part junkyard like we have here in OKC, but thats for them there city slickers!!

4. You could go to an Truck/Car exhaust shop and see how much they will sell you scrap pieces. Weld, tape, JB weld, bailing wire...(do they still make wire..yes wire for hay?? All I see now days is twine or netting?)all those pieces together...creative again..and have a Dowmace custon exhaust...the likes of no-one has seen in Sapulpa!!

5. Find a fenceing(chain link) company and borrow some pipe or tubing( don't forget the clamps) and get creative again.
**Use different size pipes on each exhaust !! You might sound like a big ol flute pipe cruising down the street!!

6. The most boring and uncreative way to do this. NOT recommended!!! Will last longer than #1-5, be waterproof, installed correctly, sound nice, look good, won't rattle, you won't get in trouble if you're caught, and your girlfriend or wife will thank you, and the police won't pull you over scratching their head...knowing...something just ain't right..not sure what...but something just ain't right, and you WON'T get hurt or lose any fingers!!!!
*** Here goes*** Go to your truck maker order what you need and install it yourself...one exception...It drives me nuts when I do a project and every 2-hours my wife comes and asks me..."Do you know what you're doing"?? Then she has the nerve at 10-11:00pm to say goodnight and asks for the millionth time "Are you sure you know what you're doing"??

Have it installed by a repair shop, your truck brand, exhaust shop and they'll do it to your request, use the right parts, and be finished before the end of the week!!!

Brother, those are my redneck and semi-not redneck recommendations. For some reason, as I get older and live longer in the city than in the country, I like that quick and easy way of letting someone else do it for me. My wife does too, especially since it won't cost her 2-3 times more by me doing it than having what she calls an "expert" do it.

**There are a few tools she has banned me from using. She has threatened me with divorce if I use the following again!!
Jack hammer, trenching machine, bulldozer, a shovel(if it has to do with digging in the front or backyard) and ANYTHING that has to do with her fancy dancy little sports car!!!***

Hope you find it!!

Cohiba

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why not order a system off the Internet? I like supporting locally owned businesses, but I seriously doubt anyone around here does mandrel bending.

Latest posts

Top Bottom